Friday, October 12, 2012

Wardrobe!




Sunglasses - ASOS.com
Dress - Salvation Army (sleeves and hem shortened)
Brooch - Croutons.felt.co.nz
Leggings - Glassons


It's been a few weeks since I did a wardrobe post, mostly just because the number of clothes in my rotation at the moment is tiny. I don't actually fit many of my clothes still, and I'm still avoiding buying too many more in case I miraculously find the motivation to drop any of this baby weight.
That is not looking likely anytime soon though.. I may just have to give in!

I did (finally) alter this dress a few weekends ago. It had long sleeves and was a near-ankle length. I definitely like it much better like this. I think it has potential to be my fave Summer dress.

Just need a few more now.. one dress isn't going to cut it for a whole Summer.. ahh to find the time!

(We visited my favourite family home again this week - the one I photographed last year. I have another post, about the garden, planned for tomorrow. Ohhhh such a beautiful home.)

6 comments:

  1. I love this dress! And baby weight shmaby weight, you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, dress looks great! What a good find :)
    Lovely photos too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really lovely! I LOVE this dress and your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THAT DRESS! You look super good - curvy laydees rule the world...or at least, we should!

    ReplyDelete