Monday, December 5, 2011

A little festive.





Things are starting to get a little festive round these parts.
Well, as festive as they get! I'm not big on Christmas decorations, and these vintage ones are the only ones that I find myself able to get excited about.

The Christmas crafting is in full-swing, and I'm slowly getting things ticked off my list. I'm aiming to finish at least one thing every two days, but I somehow seem to also be adding about one new thing to the list every two days (?!) so time might still be a little tight. At last count I still needed to sew a further 8 or 9 things. Yikes.

How's your crafting coming along, ladies?

2 comments:

  1. yikes. totally procrastinating with my crafting. your place looks lovely!!! wish I could visit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute tree! My crafting? I feel like I am getting absolutely nothing ticked off my list... :o(

    ReplyDelete