Tuesday, July 6, 2010


A few months ago my friend Kate moved to Australia.
She had a garage sale.
I offered to watch her kids during the sale.
I should not have looked through the wares.
I did.
I was talked into buying a giant container of cake decorating supplies.
GIANT.
I took out a very small amount of things I wanted.
Now I have to get rid of the rest of it.
Keen to help? Everything has a $1 reserve and, frankly, I need  it to sell before I talk myself into actually keeping it all.. those tennis girls are pretty cute after all...
Saaaaave meeee.

(Yes, this is essentially a sales pitch. But, really, what's the point of having my own personal space on the internet if I can't attempt to hock off some plastic santas once in awhile? Regular blogging will commence shortly..)

No comments:

Post a Comment